Toomies Peppa & Unicorn Bath Float
2 In Stock
Part of the Peppa Pig toys range from Toomies, this clever bath toy has all the makings of a magical escape. It comes in three parts: a circular base that behaves like a floating ring; a unicorn that sits on top and collects water; plus a little Peppa Pig figure that’s soft and squidgy and rides the unicorn. Take them apart, swap them around and discover the fun!
Sit Peppa in the circular ring, fill the unicorn with water and shower her with the water through the base or tilt and sprinkle a trickle through the unicorn’s mouth. Then, take turns with Peppa and discover how she squirts water through her mouth after a quick dip and a squeeze in the tub. Point the jet at the unicorn’s mane for a magical surprise: the mane acts like a paddle you can send in a spin. This versatile toy will grow with your child as she discovers new ways to play, explores cause and effect with the water squirter, develops fine motor skills handling the unicorn, and builds their confidence around water.
The unicorn theme inspires all kinds of role play and provides a perfect cue for storytelling. Also available as a combination of George and a dinosaur, part of a larger Toomies Peppa Pig bath toy collection. Drain after use and leave to air dry. Clean the inside regularly by rinsing thoroughly with anti-bacterial or sterilising solution. No batteries required. Suitable for children 18 months and over.
- It floats: Made up of three parts, Peppa and her Unicorn sit nearly in the floating base.
- It pours: Fill the unicorn then sieve water through the bottom or tilt to sprinkle through the mouth.
- It squirts: Peppa Pig figure is a water squirter: squeeze her to power the unicorn’s spinning mane.
- Imaginative water play: Ideal for storytelling and role play, helps encourage confidence in water and develops fine motor skills.
- Collectible: Also available is George’s Dinosaur Bath Float, part of a collection of Peppa Pig toys from Toomies.
- For boys and girls: Suitable from 18 months.
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.