Tommee Tippee Light & Sound Sleep Aid Ollie
2 In Stock
Anything that helps your baby sleep soundly will help you get some much needed rest too.
This cute and cuddly night-time companion provides soft lights, soothing sounds and gentle lullabies to help your baby settle to sleep. CrySensor technology listens out through the night and plays soothing sounds or lullabies to help comfort and settle baby if they wake.
- Intelligent CrySensor technology - Responds to any cries by playing soothing sounds or lullabies
- Dimmable lights - Heart-shaped light has 3-brightness levels, so the gentle glow won’t disturb your baby’s sleep
- No batteries needed - Lights and sounds are powered by a USB rechargeable power pack. No more searching for batteries at bedtime
- Healthy sleep habits - Learning how to fall asleep and resettle after waking is the foundation of a lifetime of restful sleep
- 85% of babies sleep better with a Tommee Tippee light and sound sleep aid*
- Rechargeable – USB power pack means no need to keep replacing batteries
- Intelligent CrySensor technology responds to crying noise by playing 20 minutes of soothing sounds or lullabies to soothe baby, meaning fewer wake up calls for mum or dad.
- 6 natural soothing sounds – choose from heartbeat, rainfall and white noise or 3 lullabies
- You’re in control – dimmable heart-shaped light allows you to choose right level of brightness for your nursery and automatically switches off after 30 minutes to save energy.
- Looks great in any nursery – cute and cuddly, gender neutral design suits all décor and styles.
- Secure Velcro Fastening – attach to cot, moses basket, pushchair or car seat
- Tested and Conforms to EN71-1/2/3
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable From Birth
- *Source: 222 UK respondents, feedback survey August 2018
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
Orders placed before 14.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 14.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 14.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.