Tommee Tippee Grobag Snuggle 1 TOG Blue Marl 0-4 Month
Out of stock
Tuck little ones up snug as a bug in our Blue Marl Grobag Snuggle suitable for 0-4 months in 1 tog.
The Grobag Snuggle is the easiest way to transition your baby from sleeping in a newborn swaddle to a sleep bag. The soft, snuggly swaddle allows you to choose whether your child sleeps arms in or arms out, making it the perfect sleepwear when your little one is happy to self soothe.
Room to stretch - Pop open both the armholes together, or transition one arm at a time
2-way easy change zip - Night time nappy changes made simple
Designed for sleep - New hourglass shape and guide to what to wear under your baby’s Grobag Snuggle helps you keep them at just the right temperature
Hip healthy design - The International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) acknowledges the Snuggle as a ‘hip-healthy’ product when used as directed. The design helps to ensure that baby’s legs are in a natural froggy-legged position when sleeping and this is important for correct hip development.
- The Grobag Snuggle is suitable for 0-4 months suitable for 7–13lbs / 3.17–6.12kg (51-62cm)
- 1.0 Tog 20-24°C/68-75°F (Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms)
- Wrap arms in or arms out for the perfect transition from swaddle to sleep bag
- Hip healthy - specially designed to allow legs to fall in a natural hip-healthy position
- Easy change – 2-way zips opens from the bottom for night-time nappy changes
- Super comfy feel - adorably soft, cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric for a cosy night’s sleep
- Easy swaddle - no complicated fastenings makes bedtime routine simple
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.