Tommee Tippee Grobag Sleepbag 1 TOG Ollie the Owl 6-18 Months
1 In Stock
Ollie the Owl is reporting for duty and is ready to start his night shift. The extra special embroidery and tactile details are sure to help your little ones fly off peacefully into dreamland. This sleepbag is ideal for 6-18 months and comes in a 1 tog.
Super-soft cotton rich fabric with accurate tog ratings and an easy two-way zip for speedy night-time nappy changes - our NEW sleep bags will help keep your baby at the right temperature no matter how much they wriggle about.
2-way easy change zip - Night-time nappy changes made simple
Designed for sleep - The new hourglass shape, wide tog choice for different room temperatures or seasons, and handy what-to-wear guide helps you keep your baby at just the right level of cosiness
Hip healthy - The design helps to ensure that baby’s legs are in a natural froggy-legged position when sleeping which is important for correct hip development.
Togs - Preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. Grobags come in different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature.
Ollie the Owl design
- 6-18m is suitable for children 18-25lbs / 8.16–11.34 kg (65-80cm)
- 1.0 Tog 20-24°C/68-75°F (Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms)
- Baby enjoys a safe and comfortable sleep - no loose sheets to get tangled up in or kick off during the night
- Hip healthy - specially designed to allow a natural hip-healthy leg position when baby is asleep
- Zips open - easy 2-way zip opening for night-time nappy changes without disturbing your baby
- Super comfy feel - touchably soft, cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric for a cosy night’s sleep
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.