Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Teat Medium Flow 2 Pack
Feeding & Drinking
4 In Stock
With Closer to Nature’s award-winning range of BPA free bottles, switching between breast and bottle feeding becomes easier than ever before. We’ve designed the unique, easy-latch-on teat shape with breastfeeding experts to mimic the natural flex, stretch and movement of a mum’s breast. Together with the bottle’s super-sensitive valve, this encourages your baby’s intuitive feeding action for comfortable, relaxed feeding.
- Revolutionary Teat - Revolutionary teat developed with breastfeeding experts and Mums to mimic the breast's natural flex, stretch and movement, Closer to Nature Bottles makes feeding time easier for Mum and Baby. The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action
- Super Sensitive Easi-Vent™ valve - The slow flow teat with a super sensitive valve eliminates excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air
- Soft Silicone Teat - The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action.
- Breast like Shape - The breast like larger shaped teat of the Closer to Nature bottle allows baby to latch on easily and further supports the transition between bottle and breast.
- Baby Safe - All the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature teats are BPA-free for total reassurance
- Choosing the right teat for your baby - Our revolutionary Closer to Nature teats can be bought in a slow, medium, fast and vari-flow option. You can select the flow rate most suited to your babies needs at every stage.
- 2 x Medium flow teats suitable for use with the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Feeding Bottles
- Unique, breast-like shaped teat for easy-latch on
- Super-sensitive easi-vent™ valve eliminates excessive air flow
- Soft, natural-feel silicone teat mimics breastfeeding action
- Teats are available in Slow, Medium, Fast & Vari-Flow rates
- BPA-free for ultimate reassurance
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.