Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Teat Fast Flow 2 Pack
Feeding & Drinking
4 In Stock
Colic in infants may be caused by a number of influences. Some experts believe that the discomfort caused by ingesting air during feeding is a significant contributing factor and when bottle feeding, this can be stressful and upsetting for both parents and babies.
The Advanced Anti-Colic range from Tommee Tippee is specially designed to help prevent colic by reducing air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on during feeding. As with all their bottles and teats they are designed to also allow mothers to switch between bottle and breastfeeding with limited disruption or confusion for baby.
- Wide neck teat for easy latch on - teat with wide neck design allows for an easy and more natural latch on for your baby, so there is less risk of air being taken in during the feeding process.
- Revolutionary Teat - Revolutionary soft silicone teat developed with breastfeeding experts and Mums, feels like skin and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action. Closer to Nature Bottles makes feeding time easier for Mum and Baby.
- Breast like Shape - The breast like larger shaped teat of the bottle allows baby to latch on easily and further supports the transition between bottle and breast.
- Easy to Clean & Use - Closer to Nature bottles and teats are easy to clean and fill. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, yet light and easy to hold. The easy hold bottle is marked in millimetres and ounces and has a hygiene seal cap to keep germs out and drips in.
- BPA Free - For total reassurance, all of our products are free from Bisphenol A (BPA).
- Designed to reduce colic symptoms for less wind, less reflux and less discomfort
- Breast-like teat for natural latch and guaranteed acceptance
- Soft, natural-feel silicone teat mimics a natural breastfeeding action
- Developed for use with the Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Bottles
- BPA free
- Suitable from 3m+
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.