Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Bottle Newborn Starter Set - Girl
Feeding & Drinking
2 In Stock
If you know you’ll be bottle feeding your baby, and you’re concerned about colic, these are the perfect sets for you. Our Advanced Anti-Colic bottles are specially designed to help prevent colic by reducing air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on during feeding.
80% less colic* - The advanced anti-colic bottle is proven to reduce colic symptoms for less wind, less reflux and less fussing. The advanced anti-colic bottle uses a unique, 3-piece anti-colic technology to provide optimum venting during feeding.
*We consulted 210 parents who tried using this product to reduce their child’s colic symptoms and 80% agreed that the bottle had successfully reduced the symptoms (June 2017).
Unique venting system - Babies may develop colic symptoms if they take in too much air during feeding. With its unique anti-colic venting system, our Advanced Anti-Colic bottle helps stop air mixing with milk. Air is drawn through the vents in the venting wheel, down the venting tube and out of the star valve into the air space at the base of the bottle, rather than into your baby’s tummy.
Breast-like shaped teat - The breast-like shaped teat of our advanced anti-colic bottle allows your baby to easily latch on and supports the transition between bottle and breast.
Venting tube with heat sensing strip - The anti-colic venting tube has a heat sensing strip that changes colour if the milk is too hot. Simply dip the tube for 10 seconds to see the feed’s temperature. Pink indicates that the temperature is too hot. The star valve at the base of the anti-colic straw keeps milk from travelling up the tube, meaning 80% less wind, reflux and fussing, but 100% more smiles.
- Advanced anti-colic bottles with a unique venting system for less wind, less reflux and less discomfort
- Unique anti-colic straw draws air away from milk
- Heat sensing technology turns straw pink when your baby’s feed is too hot
- Award-winning, breast-like teats for ‘just like Mum’ feedings that allow your baby to latch on easily and transition between bottle and breast.
- Soother with nipple-like shape for a more familiar experience for baby
- Powder dispensers fit inside a 260ml bottle to save space when travelling and on trips out.
- All bottles and teats are always BPA and phthalate-free
- 2 x 150ml advanced anti-colic bottles
- 2 x 260ml advanced anti-colic bottles
- 2 x medium flow advanced anti-colic teats
- 1 x 0-6m soothers
- 1 x bottle and teat brush
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.