Owlet Smart Sock 3
1 In Stock
Worry less, sleep better! The Owlet Smart Sock 3 is the first ever baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen levels and heart rate – the best indication of baby’s health – while they sleep. Ideal for babies from birth to 18 months, the fabric socks fit 5lbs to 30lbs for both left and right feet.
- Innovative design, the Smart Sock is the smartest baby monitor, using pulse-oximetry technology proven to be both safe and accurate.
- Tested pre-set zones, if your baby dips out of these zones you will be notified through the base station and mobile app.
- Free mobile app, accessible on any device. Pair this up with your base station, and you can check on your baby’s live readings anywhere with Wi-Fi!
- Use the sleep history feature on the app to see how well your baby slept, and create new routines as your baby grows.
- No messing around with wires, the sensor can be charged wireless via a convenient drop-and-go on the Base Station. The sensor has a 16 hour battery, and a full charge in 90 mins.
Tracks Baby’s Heart Rate & Oxygen
View your baby’s live readings in the Owlet App anytime, anywhere. Stay informed of Baby’s well-being while they sleep.
Tells You When Baby Needs You
Get immediate notifications if Baby’s oxygen level is too low or heart rate is too high. Know when your baby needs your attention.
Measures Sleep Trends
View total hours slept, number of wakings, and overall sleep quality. Use the data to create new routines as your baby grows.
About the Brand.
Owlet was founded by a team of parents in 2012. Owlet’s mission is to empower parents with the right information at the right time, to give them more peace of mind and help them find more joy in the journey of parenting. Owlet’s digital parenting platform aims to give parents real-time data and insights to help parents feel calmer and more confident. Owlet believes that every parent deserves peace of mind and the opportunity to feel their well-rested best. Owlet also believes that every child deserves to live a long, happy, and healthy life, and is working to develop products to help further that belief.
From testing in 2015 to launching internationally in 2017, Owlet have since developed 3 generations of the Smart Sock, a Cam with a free app and more recently developed an extension fabric sock for the Smart Sock.
Please Note: Phone is not included
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.