Nuna Pepp Next Stroller - Caviar
1 In Stock
Planes. Trains. Automobiles. To you? They’re how you get to your destination. And there’s so much for them to discover and do along the way. PEPP next’s ultra-compact fold easily tags along to all with you both. The ultimate space saver opening up to a fully loaded, sophisticated ride. With a complete canopy system, all-season seat, magnetic buckle that clicks effortlessly into place, and spring suspension technology to boot, it’s no wonder this nimble number rivals that of a premium pushchair in a buggy frame.
Proof that great things can come in small packages.
- Travel system ready. Simply attach a Nuna infant car seat.
- Compact, flat fold - Opens and folds easily
- Folds flat and wheels behind like a piece of luggage with one hand
- Stands on its own when folded
- Spring suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride
- Uniquely designed for ultra-manoeuvrability , our tyres are lightweight and puncture-proof.
- Front, swivel lock wheels
- Simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system
- Luxe leatherette accented & height-adjustable pushbar
- All-season seat keeps baby cosy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer.
- MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Three position reclining seat allows for plenty of space to sleep or stretch
- Removable, water repellent UPF 50+ canopy provides full coverage
- Canopy has a mesh peek-a-boo window
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness converts to a three point harness.
- One hand, adjustable calf support
- Easy accessible basket
- Material: Woven fabric creates a homespun, subtle texture.
- The Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around.
RECOMMENDED USE: Birth to 15 kg
Complies with European standard: EN 1888Factory certified ISO 14001 ISO 9001 OHSAS 18001
SIZE: L 84 W 55 H 104 cm
WEIGHT: 7.10 kg (Without canopy, armbar and insert)
FOLDED: L 81 x W 55 x H 34 cm
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.