Nuna Demi Grow Stroller - Caviar
Out of stock
You can’t control your destiny, but you can be ready for the stroll ahead. With an all-season seat, swanky storage system, and the ability to expand to a double or (gasp!) even a twin. The DEMI grow really does have it all, No matter what fate may throw your way.
Designed around your future you.
- Red Dot Product Design Winner: Best of the Best 2018
- Crafted to convert from a single pushchair to both a double or twin: 33 modes
- Easy to fold, flip the seat, and switch to carry cot or car seat modes
- Stands when folded
- Progressive suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride
- Custom dual suspension™ enables the ride best for you and baby
- Tires are tough, foam filled and ready for any terrain
- Front, swivel lock wheels
- Fenders and built-in clear hub caps protect from dirt and debris
- Simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system
- Luxe leatherette accented & height-adjustable pushbar
- Seat faces both ways - whatever direction baby’s been facing.
- Built-in ventilation panels
- Removable head support
- All-season seat keeps baby cosy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer.
- Three recline positions, all adjustable with one hand
- Pushchair and sibling seat canopies have peek-a-boo windows, flip out eyeshades and Dream drape™
- Removable, water repellent, UPF 50+ canopy provides full coverage.
- Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness converts to a three point harness.
- One-hand adjustable calf support
- Removable market basket
- Heavy structure and tweed texture offer a premium yet durable look. Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber, create a natural and earthy feel. *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Rain cover protects your child from the elements as you make your way around.
Crafted to convert
- From a single pushchair to both a double or twin: 33 modes
- Easy to fold flip the seat, and switch to carry cot or car seat modes.
RECOMMENDED USE: 6 months to 15 kg
With carry cot: Birth to 9 kg
Complies with European standard: EN 1888
Factory certified ISO 14001 ISO 9001 OHSAS 18001
SIZE: L 98 W 62 H 112 cm
Folded: L 55 W 62 H 89 cm
WEIGHT: 13.80 kg (Without canopy, armbar and insert)
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
Orders placed before 14.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 14.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 14.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.