Nuna Cudl Baby Carrier - Slate
Out of stock
Parenting can be intimidating, wearing a carrier shouldn’t be. CUDL™ makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free. Say hello to four new magnetic buckles that make securing on-the-go quick and simple. And just like that you are ready in a snap.
It’s comfortable and customisable with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Every position in CUDL offers your growing child ergonomic positioning to keep spine and hip development healthy. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
You’ve got this. CUDL is designed so you can adjust and put it on alone, no helpers needed. When baby wants to sightsee their world, have them face out or switch to back carry mode for growing toddlers.
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- Acknowledged as a "Hip Healthy" product when used as directed by the IHDI
- Four carry positions provide optimal support as your child grows—for healthy body positioning necessary in spine and hip development.
- Carry your child front facing parent or facing out (up to 18 months) or on the back (up to 36 months).
- Four ergonomic magnetic buckles ensure an easy and secure attachment.
- Locking zippers are covered to add security as well as ensure no contact with baby’s skin.
- Integrated infant booster for use with babies younger than 4 months. No extra purchase needed.
- Innovative leg opening button adjustment for smaller babies
- All-over comfort from even distribution of baby’s weight thanks to padded shoulder straps and a wide secure waist belt.
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable.
- Comfortable 145 cm adjustable hook and loop waistband.
- Zip open storage pocket on waist band fits iPhone 8 plus
- Made with better for baby certified OEKO-TEX® fabric
- Warm weather-ready, mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun.
- Removable and washable infant head support.
- GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs included (set of 2)
- We are proud to support the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) a global leader in the fight against hip dysplasia as a member of their Research Partnership Program.
RECOMMENDED USE: Newborn to 3 years (3.5-16 kg)
Complies with EN 13209-2:2015ASTM F2236-16a
SIZE: L 33 W 35 H 48 cm
WEIGHT: 1.10 kg
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
Orders placed before 14.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 14.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 14.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.