Nuna Arra Next Car Seat - Caviar
Out of stock
For those busy days and long journeys, ARRA next provides a smooth transition from crib to carrier. Its three recline positions allow baby to lie comfortably, whether ARRA is buckled in the backseat or attached to a pushchair.
It’s i-Size-approved and lightweight, weighing just 3.5 kg (Without insert and canopy) Doubling as a car seat and a carry cot, this reclining carrier means that even when life doesn’t stop, their sleep doesn’t have to.
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- NEXT system™ compatible: The NEXT system offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
- Lightweight, around 3.5* kg (not including the canopy and insert)
- Super comfortable for baby. Premium i-Size protection for your peace of mind.
- Heavy-duty shell and removable full body insert keep them snug and supported.
- Converts to a flat reclining seat—157° angle—usable in the vehicle or on a pushchair.
- Three recline positions, in both car seat and travel system modes.
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby.
- The high-strength handle transfers a large portion of the crash forces into the shell and thus protects the particularly sensitive head area"
- All over side impact protection thanks to Nuna’s smart SIP system featuring EPP energy absorbing foam.
- Luxe leatherette carry handle
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade and mesh peek-a-boo window
- Super resilient top of the line plastics. Three point harness keeps little ones in place.
- One-hand, 10 position headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness.
- Infant inserts keep them snug and supported. When baby outgrows, they easily remove.
- Five-second, True lock™ base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure, using vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points.
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Coloured indicators confirm proper installation— no second-guessing.
- Woven fabric creates a homespun, subtle texture, while Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber, create a natural and earthy feel. *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Merino wool insert
RECOMMENDED USE: Rear facing only
Child height: 40-85 cm
Birth to 13 kg
Complies with European standard: ECE R129/03
Factory certified ISO 14001 ISO 9001 OHSAS 18001
WEIGHT: 3.50 kg (Weight does not include inserts or canopy)
L 64-77 cm
W 43 cm
H 59 cm
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
Orders placed before 14.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 14.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 14.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.