Mamas & Papas Strada Pushchair - Luxe
Mamas & Papas
Out of stock
This Mamas & Papas Strada Pushchair in Luxe is Inspired by minimalist luxe interiors, our Luxe edition pairs soft grey melange fabric with a warm pearl gunmetal chassis, and is finished with dark grey leatherette, a quilted hood lining and a knitted seat. The lie-back seat is suitable from birth and thanks to multi-recline positions, baby can comfortably sit up and watch the world go by, then snuggle down for a snooze when it's naptime.
Take city strolls in your stride with the Strada pushchair and accessories. Wherever you're heading, you can swiftly fold the Strada up using just one hand, and it'll stay super compact for easy storage in snug spots. With a small, lightweight frame and easy steering, the Strada travel system will have you and baby navigating tight streets and busy shops in no time.
Strada Pushchair - Luxe
Steering through tight streets and busy shops is effortless with the Strada Pushchair's small lightweight frame, whilst the tough tyre tread comes in handy for getting to your favourite picnic spots.
Includes: Pushchair, bumper bar & rain cover
- Soft brushed flannel fabric with gunmetal details and a grey chrome chassis
- Beautifully finished with dark grey leatherette details
- Baby will be super-snug thanks to tactile natural fibres
- Baby can watch the world go by with a fully upright seat
- Stay safe at night with reflective wheel rims
- Get a handle height to suit you thanks to adjustable settings
- Stow away your shopping with a big easy-to-access basket
- Fits with your travel system when used with Strada adaptors
- Plenty of ventilation thanks to the zip away hood and side mesh panels
- Keep an eye on baby with the silent peekaboo window
- Keep baby safe and secure with quick and easy safety harness buckles
- Built in insect net and sunshield keeps baby protected
- Lie-back seat is suitable from birth thanks to multi-recline positions
Age Suitability: Pushchair: Birth to 15kg,
Weight: Pushchair: 10.4kg, Carrycot: 4.9kg
Compositions: Pushchair: Hood and seat back 100% Polyester, Seat Pad 100% Polyester, Hood lining 100% Polyester, Carrycot: Outer 51% Wool 35% Polyester 5% Cotton 4% Viscose 3% Nylon 2% Acrylic, Internals and Mattress 50/50 Polyester/Cotton
Care & Maintenance: Pushchair: Wipe Clean Only,
Health & Safety: Pushchair: EN 1888-1:2018, Carrycot: EN 1466:2014
Dimensions: Pushchair: L:88 x W:56 x H:95cm, Folded: L:70 x W:56 x H:36cm, Carrycot: L:84 x W:40 x H:65cm, Folded: L:84 x W:40 x H:17cm
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.