Joie i-Spin Safe i-Size & Plus Test Certified Rotating Seat - Coal
Out of stock
Meet i-Spin Safe, twice tested tough with one terrific spin. Both i-Size and Swedish Plus Test certified, proving it’s the ultimate all-around protective package!
i-Size certified - both your kiddo and your mind can rest secure, with i-Size safety upgrades like side-impact certification and ISOFIX-only installation, proven by the most up-to-date safety tests around.
Swedish Plus Test certified - your kiddo’s ride is confirmed safer than safe by the Swedish Plus Test, which combines high travel speeds with rapid deceleration to create the greatest g-forces of any car seat crash test. Given its severity, only a select number of car seats have even passed it!
Rearward-facing required - there’s no back and forth on these facts, rearward facing seats protect weak, undeveloped necks more than forward facing seats. When a child rides rearward, the car seat absorbs crash impact, cocooning fragile bodies and drastically reducing risk of neck injury.
90º Simple Swivel - positioned where you naturally reach, the one-hand Simple Swivel™ creates a silky smooth 90º spin that turns your kiddo towards you during buckle-up and back again to a safely rearward ride.
Proactive protect - there's safety on all sides, with Guard Surround Safety™ side impact protection panels that automatically lock outward when the harness is tightened and absorb force during a crash.
Side impact protection - ensure every adventure stays on the safe side with exclusive Tri-Protect™ headrest featuring Intelli-Fit™ memory foam that’s designed for optimal security.
- Meets the i-Size ECE R129/03 standard
- Swedish Plus test certified
- Rearward-facing required - suitable from birth to 105cm, ≤ 18.5 kg (approximately 4 years)
- Simple Swivel™ rotating seat turns 90º to you for an effortless buckle up
- Installing this seat just clicks with 12-position retractable ISOFIX connectors - no unwieldy belt threading involved
- Sleepytime tilt™ with 6 on-the-go recline positions allow baby to relax in flat-out comfort
- One hand, 6 position headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously, eliminating the hassle of rethreading and ensuring the correct fit for every kiddo
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels which auto engage for side impact protection
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam
- Removable inserts snap together in a variety of configurations to create the perfect fit for growing little ones
- Offers a leg up on security with an integrated two-piece support leg, which has 19 height adjustments and provides crash absorption to minimise impact of a crash
- Conveniently located in plain view, the installation indicator on top of the base confirms at a glance that the load leg is fitted properly
- Ventilation in the car seat shell ensures that your kiddo is cool and dry, no matter what kind of heat the day brings
- Convenient and cosy 5-point harness makes buckling up kiddo correctly a snap.
- Product weight: 14.6 kg
- Size: l 67.5-76.5 x w 58.5 x h 54-64.5 cm
- Product usage: 40-105 cm, ≤ 18.5 kg
- Testing certification: ECE R129/03
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.