Joie gemm™ Group 0+ Car Seat - Ember
Out of stock
A safe haven designed to keep infants cosy. This clever companion to Joie pushchairs is snug and safe when on the go or on the road.
Peace of mind
Side impact protection and a full infant insert provide wrap-around coverage for the head and upper body
Pair with compatible Joie pushchairs - no adapters needed - for a light and luxe travel system
Road trip ready
Plush infant insert, soft-grip carry handle, retractable canopy, and airline certification make gemm fully cosy and convenient for every trip
- Group 0+ infant car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 13kg
- Side impact protection gives optimal security
- Cosy newborn pillow provides a perfect, snug fit for newborns
- Curved base allows for rocking and relaxing
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle with soft-grip overmold
- Removable full body support cushion
- Removable and machine washable covers
- UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Retractable sun canopy also removes for extra fresh air
- Installs in vehicle with the Joie clickFIT™ base, i-Base™ or with a vehicle's 3-point seat belt
- SoftTouch, 5-point harness system with front tension adjustment
- Padded harness cushions and lower buckle cover for baby's comfort
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
- Airline certified so you and baby can always travel with ease
- Attaches to all Joie pushchairs to form a travel system, no car seat adapters needed
- Attaches to other pushchairs using a Maxi-Cosi® car seat adapter
- Car Seat Base available separately.
Product Dimensions: l 65cm x w 43.5cm x h 57cm
Product Weight: 4kg
Product Usage: Group 0+, 0-13kg
Testing Certification: ECE R44/04
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.