Joie fortifi™ Group 1/2/3 Booster Seat - Dark Pewter
Out of stock
Meet Fortifi group 1/2/3, the clever reclining booster that makes the ups and downs of every journey extra cosy.
Reclining seat - with 4 recline positions, this innovative 1/2/3 booster is crafted for first class comfort during quick outings and long road trips alike. From snug support to deep recline, it’s been thoughtfully designed to keep growing kiddos extra cosy when they sit up to take in the views or lean back to snooze as they cruise.
AutoAdjust™ side wings - it’s easy to make room for new growth. As you raise the headrest to accommodate kids growing to new heights, the AutoAdjust™ side wings automatically widen to give them more shoulder space.
Grow Together™ headrest - one-hand, 9 position headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously, eliminating the hassle of rethreading and ensuring the correct fit for every kiddo.
Simple install - an effortless install just clicks with colour coded guides that clear the path to a simple and intuitive buckle up with a 3-point seat belt, so you’re safely on the road in a snap.
Harness Hideaway™ - has your big kid outgrown their harness? Stash the straps comfortably away in sleek hidden compartments when your growing child is ready to buckle up with the seat belt.
Washable covers - no need to mess about with crumbs and spills, thanks to a machine washable cover that snaps on and off for easy clean up.
- Group 1/2/3 car seat
- Suitable forward facing from 9 kg to 36 kg, approx. 12 years
- 4 recline positions forward facing
- 5-point harness usable up to 18 kg, approx. 4 years
- AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as headrest is raised to accommodate growing children
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a Group 2/3 booster
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- One-hand, 9 position height adjustable headrest
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side protection and can be individually activated for extra room in vehicle
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips
- High back support holds belt positioning in proper place and provides a comfortable spot for kids to rest their head
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics keep little one’s cosy
- Side, mesh storage pockets for child's must-have travel items
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle's 3-point seat belt
- Padded harness covers keep kiddos cosy and secure
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
Product weight: l 52.8-65.7 x w 46-48.5 x h 56.1-82 cm
Weight: 7.85 kg
Product usage: Group 1/2/3, 9-36 kg; approx. 1-12 years old
Testing certification: ECE R44/04
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.