Joie every stage fx Isofix group 0+/1/2/3 - Coal
Out of stock
Meet every stage FX, group 0+/1/2/3. The ultimate transporter with easy install options and growth every way for every stage.
4 seats in 1 – this every stage seat grows with your child starting as a rearward facing seat from birth to 18kg, to a 9-18kg ISOFIX installed forward facing seat, then converting to a belted booster from 15-36kg.
Transforms to fit - as the headrest adjusts up, AutoAdjust™ side wings expand to custom fit growing little ones all the way up to the tallest of 12 years old.
Rock solid - easy and exact ISOFIX installation when forward facing in group 1, plus ISOSAFE connection to keep seat securely in place in group 2/3 booster mode.
complete feature list:
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years and forward facing from 9kg to 36kg/12 years.
- Installation with ISOFIX and top tether when forward facing in group 1.
- ISOSAFE connectors keep seat positioned in vehicle for group 2/3.
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing and one-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest.
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side protection and fold into seat when not in use and AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as headrest is raised.
• Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell
- Custom Harness Hideaway™ compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Side, mesh storage pockets
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Easy installation with dual lock-off devices
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
Dimensions: l 55 cm x w 52.6 cm x h 66/85.5cm
Product Usage: Group 0+/1,/2/3, 0-36kg; approx. 0-12 years
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.