Joie bold Group 1/2/3 Isofix Car Seat - Ember
Out of stock
Meet bold group 1/2/3, a triple trooper with bonus harness protection, ever snug ISOFIX and vehicle belt installation, making growing up fast, simple and secure.
This seat accommodates little ones from 9kg all the way up to an extended 25kg using the 5-point harness, and then converts to a belted booster from 15-36kg.
The 9 position ISOSAFE connectors, top tether and vehicle belt, pair together for a safer and stronger installation, plus the full side impact protection with Guard Surround Safety™ panels shield little ones from head to hips, making bold™ one powerful protector.
- Extended 5-point harness usage all the way up to 25kg, which stores away within the seat when using as a group 2/3 booster.
- One-hand, 11 position height adjustable headrest and 3 cosy recline positions.
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side impact protection and fold into seat when not in use.
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips.
- Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness.
- Removable body support for younger children and removable cupholder which attaches on either side of the child seat.
- One-pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness.
- Ventilation on sides of shell.
Product Weight: 12.9kg
Product Dimensions: l 47cm x w 46.2-46.9cm x h 66-85.5cm
Product Usage: Group 1/2/3, 9-36kg; approx. 9 months-12 years old
Testing certification: ECE R44/04
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.