Ickle Bubba Venus Double Stroller - Black With Tan Handles
Out of stock
The Ickle Bubba Venus Double Stroller is perfect for everyday adventures with two little ones. Each seat is suitable from birth up to 15kg (approx. 3 years old) and can each be adjusted independently. The stroller includes two gate opening bumper bars, multi-recline backrest and calf support functions; it is ideal for both twins or newborn and toddler. This compact stroller only weighs an impressive 13.4kg and is packed full of enhanced features designed to make parenting easier. Its extra-large shopping basket is great for storing all the essentials, and front and rear suspension mean that no adventure is ever out of reach.
Benefits for bubba & you
- Light and compact aluminium chassis
- Adjustable leg rests
- Soft leatherette handle and bumper bars – easy to wipe clean
- Gate opening bumper bars which release from either side for easy access in and out of the stroller
- Large quilted seats with easy recline functions from upright to lie flat beds which work independent of one another
- Extra-large easy access shopping basket
- 2 x UPF 50+ extendable canopy hoods to protect from harmful rays
- Hood viewing windows – great for keeping an eye on your little ones without any disturbance
- Lockable 360 degree swivel front wheels to use on bumpy terrain
- Front and rear suspension for a smoother ride
- 5 Point Harness
- Hands-free, one-tap foot brake
- Ventilated roll up fabrics to help keep cool in warm weather
- Full length protective rain cover included to keep dry in the rain
- Compact one-step fold technology making it easy for storage and transportation
- 4 year warranty
- Venus Double Stroller
- Rain Cover
- User Guide
- Suitable from birth up to 15kgs per seat (approx. 3 years)
- Upright dimensions: W74.5cm x D99.5cm x H105cm
- Folded dimensions: W74 x D76cm x H30cm
- Handle Height: 105cm
- Stroller weight: 13.4kg
- 4-year warranty
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.