Ickle Bubba Snowdon 4 In 1 Mini Cot Bed
Out of stock
The Snowdon Mini 4 in 1 Cot Bed has a distinctive and traditional sleigh design and is perfect for the space conscious parent.
Can convert simply from a cot to a bed with toddler rails. Once they no longer need to be supported in their bed, the toddler rails are simply removed. As your child grows, it can be converted into a gorgeous day bed – a comfy place to hang out in the day and somewhere to rest at night.
The open slatted sides and ends are perfect for watching over your little one as they rest and include teething rails to protect your child’s delicate teeth. Designed with three height position, the top position is ideal for your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed, without any unnecessary bending and is suitable from birth to approximately 6 months. When your baby is learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions, providing extra security and reassurance. Once your little one is ready to progress to a bed, the Snowdon Mini Cot Bed can convert easily into a gorgeous junior bed suitable for a child up to approximately four years old. The toddler rails give the added reassurance during transition and the day bed offers maximum longevity and great value. Requires a 120 x 60cm mattress.
The matching under drawer is included. On runners so it is raised off the floor and ideal for storing baby’s essentials with elegant handles for simple access.
There is a choice of two 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers:
- The Sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort. Complete with a polypropylene cover, featuring a luxurious top panel quilted in a box design, is water resistant, hypoallergenic, fully breathable, removable and washable at 40ºC
- The Pocket Sprung is fantastic for those wanting to provide baby with optimum support and luxurious levels of comfort. Individual pocket springs are integrated to give increased support to your little ones back, neck and head during sleep, promoting perfect posture and sweet dreams. The individual springs are then encased in a high grade of dent resistant nursery foam ensuring superior comfort.
4 in 1 MINI COT BED
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Convert from a cot to a bed with toddler rails, a bed and a day bed.
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- Elegant handles on under drawer
- Includes toddler rails when little one is learning to sleep in a bed.
- Matching Snowdon furniture available separately
- External dimensions: 91(h) x 65.5(w) x 134(d)cm
- Requires mattress 120 x 60cm, available separately
- Traditional sleigh design to match with the rest of the Snowdon range
- Easy to wipe clean surface
- Great quality and value
- 4 year warranty
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
Orders placed before 14.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 14.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 14.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.