Ickle Bubba Coleby Mini 5 Piece Bundle Including Mattress
Out of stock
Despite being a mini model, this cot bed will last from birth through to approximately 4 years. To save your back in the early days, before bubba can move around, you can start with the mattress at the highest level. However, once that time comes and to deter little climbers, you have a choice of a further two lower positions. Once it’s time to progress to a bed, the Coleby mini cot bed can convert seamlessly into a stylish junior bed, offering durability and great value.
There is a choice of three 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers. Our foam mattress features a dent resistant TCPP free, nursery grade foam and hypoallergenic properties to aid a comfortable night’s sleep. Whilst the sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort. For optimum support and comfort you can opt for the pocket sprung mattress, featuring individual pocket springs encased by the foam, promoting the perfect sleeping posture for your ickle bubba.
The under drawer is on castors to offer a greater depth, perfectly matches the cot bed and seamlessly fits underneath keeping everything neat and tidy.
Our Coleby chest of drawers includes a changing top for ease of changing and dressing your ickle bubba in comfort. It can accommodate a changing mat measuring up to 76cm x 46cm and once the top has been easily removed, the unit is transformed into a classic chest of drawers. The baby changing unit is both simple and stylish in design. The generous drawers allow you to keep all your baby’s essentials neatly out of sight.
The full-size Coleby Wardrobe features two hanging rails, perfect for housing your little one’s outfits, as well as spacious shelves for folded items or those items that need to be tucked away for future use.
There is a choice of four 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers:
- Our Fibre mattress is environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, water resistant and fully breathable. The inner fibre pad aids airflow and is 100% recyclable.
- The Sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort.
- The Pocket Sprung is fantastic for those wanting to provide baby with optimum support and luxurious levels of comfort. The individual pocket springs are then encased in a high grade of dent resistant nursery foam ensuring superior comfort.
4 in 1 MINI COT BED AND UNDER DRAWER
- Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years
- Split the ends to convert to a toddler bed
- Teething rails to sides
- 3-position mattress height for safety as your bubba grows
- Under drawer on castors and a great storage solution
- Assembled External Dimensions: 95(h) x 65(w) x 124(l) cm
- Combined weight: 22kg
- Selected mattress included: measures 120(l) x 60(w) x 10(d)cm
Chest Of Drawers / Baby Changing Unit
- Changing top with three deep drawers
- Removable changing station can accommodate changing mats up to 76 x 46cm
- Easy to use recessed handles, great for small children when they become more independent
- Wall fixtures included
- External dimensions: 91.2(h) x 82.5(w) x 53.2(d)cm (including top changer affixed)
- Weight: 33.75kg
- Open spacious shelves
- Two hanging rails
- Easy to use recessed handles
- Delivered flat-packed and easy to assemble
- Wall fixtures included
- Product dimensions: 175.7(h) x 80.2(w) x 50(d)cm
- Weight: 50.4kg
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
Orders placed before 14.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 14.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 14.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.