Ickle Bubba Coleby Classic Sleep Feed And Change 6 Piece Bundle Pink Dursley Chair - White
Out of stock
The cot bed has open slatted sides and teething rails to ensure your child’s delicate teeth are protected. Three mattress positions are ideal for your ickle bubba as they grow. The top position allows your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed without unnecessary bending, and the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions once your baby is sitting and standing, providing extra security and reassurance. Once it’s time to progress to a bed, the Coleby cot bed can convert seamlessly into a stylish junior bed suitable for a child up to approximately four years old, offering maximum durability and great value.
The bundle comes with a 140 x 70 x 10cm sprung mattress. This consists of Bonnel spring units encased in a high-grade dent resistant nursery foam, ensuring extra comfort for baby and making it the ideal option for keeping baby cosy at bedtime. The polypropylene cover features a padded top quilted in a box design, is water resistant, hypoallergenic, fully breathable, removable and washable at 40°C, so that it can easily be kept fresh and clean.
The co-ordinating under drawer is on castors to offer a greater depth, perfectly matches the cot bed and seamlessly fits underneath keeping everything neat and tidy.
To maximise on space even further you’ll find the cot top changer snugly fits the cot bed and is set at an ideal height for hassle-free changing – the unit fits a 76 x 46cm baby changing mat (not included).
For the all-important comfortable feeding position we have completed this set with the Dursley Rocking Chair and Stool. Based on the traditional rocking chair, this sturdy piece has benefitted from a modern facelift as its enveloped in a softly-cushioned suedette material – ideal for lengthy feeding sprees! The chair comes with a matching foot stool which can also be similarly rocked. Available with either a pearl grey or blush pink suedette fabric.
6-PIECE GENERAL FEATURES
- Available in white, grey or white with a grey trim
- Chair and stool white with pearl grey or blush pink fabric
- Easy to wipe clean
- Delivered flat-packed and easy to assemble
- Great quality and value
- 4 year warranty
COT BED, UNDER DRAWER & MATTRESS
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Under drawer on castors and a great storage solution
- Both ends split down easily to convert cot to toddler bed
- Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- External dimensions: 95(h) x 75(w) x 144(l)cm
- Weight: 25kg (cot bed and under drawer combined)
- Sprung Mattress included: measures 140(l) x 70(w) x 10(d)cm
COT TOP CHANGER
- Suitable from birth to up to 12 months
- Velcro strap to secure changer on to cot or cot bed
- Easy to clean
- Dimensions: 11(h) x 50(w) x 89(l)cm
DURSLEY ROCKING CHAIR AND STOOL
- Compact design whilst not scrimping on comfort
- Gentle rocking motion
- Removable and well-padded armrests
- Seat and back padded
- Removable seat pad for ease of cleaning
- Handy storage pockets on both armrests
- Coordinating stool with matching fabric and rocking motion
- Chair dimensions: 98(h) x 64.5(w) x 84(d)cm
- Chair weight: 11.6kg
- Stool dimensions: 37(h) x 50(w) x 38(d)cm
- Stool weight: 3.9kg
- When measuring up please allow space for rocking motion
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
Orders placed before 14.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 14.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 14.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.