egg2 Stroller Luxury Travel System Bundle With i-Size egg Shell Car Seat - Cobalt
Out of stock
- Chassis with large shopping basket
- Seat unit with hood & bumper bar
- Luxury Reversible Fleece Seat liner in a colour of your choice
- egg2 Carrycot complete with padded liner, mattress and raincover
- Car seat adapters
- egg Shell i-Size car seat in the matching Cobalt colour
- egg Shell Isofix Base
- Backpack Changing Bag in the matching Cobalt colour
Chassis, Basket & Wheels
A proud chassis, the egg2 5-position handle has an adjustment range of 99 x 111cm, the central chassis is positioned 3.6cm higher making tending to newborns easy when set up as a pram. Featuring a ‘one-hand fold’, the chassis is compact when folded and freestands, with the handle clear from the ground.
Larger puncture free tyres feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, with the stroller leaving its mark wherever it goes. Engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability, egg2 has been fitted with Tru-Ride technology as standard.
Canopy & Seat
Offering three position recline and affixed either parent or world facing, the egg2 seat is designed to promote comfort for longer. Featuring a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat allows for the simultaneous quick ‘n’ easy adjustment of the harness and new headrest.
The seat canopy features a ventilation net, which can also be used as a viewing window, which can be closed using magnets sewn into the fabric.
- Suitable from 6 months - 25kgs when used as a single stroller. (Birth with carrycot, newborn insert or car seat)
- Three position recline parent and forward facing seat unit
- Recline simply with one hand
- Enhanced integrated head pad and harness system with 'quick' adjust 5 point safety harness
- Five position calf adjustment - including concealed storage compartment
- Insect net stored under the calf support
- Removable bumper bar with gate-fold function
- Seat unit hood with ventilation net/viewing window
- Silent adjustment mechanism on hood
- New 3 spoke wheel design with unique tyre tread pattern
- Tru-Ride® Technology tyres
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Swivel or fixed front wheels
- All-around suspension
- Large shopping basket
- One hand compact fold which is free-standing - the handle is also clear of the floor when stood upright
Tested up to 25kg as a single stroller
Chassis with wheels weight: 10.25kg
Seat unit weight: 5.25kg
Features an ergonomic release lever positioned at the head end. Like the seat unit - It also features a ventilation net and viewing window. The egg® Carry Cot is suitable for use in both single and tandem mode, and can even be used for occasional over night sleeping.
Suitable from birth in the recommended lie-flat position to approx. 6 months.
Suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
Turns your egg Stroller into a pram
Complete with apron, padded liner, mattress & raincover
New ergonomic release handle
Domed apron to provide extra room for your baby
Suitable from birth up to 9kg.
Interior dimensions: L 80 x W 42 x D 17cm
Exterior dimensions: L 87 x W 42 x D 28cm
Weight: 4 kg
Tandem adaptors. For twins or close in age siblings - tandem seats are currently available in Monument Grey, Quartz, Jurassic Grey and Just Black egg2® colours.
The backpack includes a large main compartment with zipped exterior pockets, offering plenty of storage space for those changing essentials, as well as a handy changing mat. The backpack can be carried on your back, over your shoulder or hung on the back of the stroller.
egg Shell i-Size Car Seat
Suitable for rearward facing travel from 40 to 80cm (birth to approx. 15 months), the egg Shell (i-Size) car seat features an enhanced side-impact protection shell, as well as a memory foam headrest providing optimum cushioning for baby in the event of a collision. In addition, the egg Shell has enhanced inner-body padding (for use from newborn), which provides key support for both the side and upper leg muscles on car journeys. As their muscles strengthen, develop and grow, these key protective cushions can be removed enabling baby to use the seat up to 13kg.
- 3-point safety harness with push button release, adjustment and single pull securing. The egg Shell safety harness also features matching shoulder and crotch pads providing essential padding when braking.
- Features a retractable four-position canopy
- There are three handle positions in total, the third forming a stabiliser to prevent rocking in the car seat when it is placed on a flat surface, such as the floor.
- The egg Shell cleverly uses the multi-position handle of the car seat to lock it in position.
egg Shell Car Seat Isofix Base
The egg Shell Base anchors to the vehicle using Isofix points. There’s an extendable leg and a rebound bar for stability as well as visual indicators for a simple and correct installation. The seat can also be installed using a 3-point vehicle seatbelt (ECE R44/04).
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.