Cybex Solution Z i-Fix Plus Car Seat Group 2/3 - Nautical Blue
1 In Stock
Designed to grow with your child, the Solution Z i-Fix is now has been tested to the latest (UN R129/03) safety standard— incorporating enhanced testing procedures for side collisions. Equipped with 12 height settings and automatic width adjustment, the head and shoulder protectors can be easily adjusted with one hand to meet each child’s individual space requirements. The patented reclining headrest keeps your child’s head in the safety zone of the car seat, and the seat’s air ventilation system keeps the seat at a cool temperature for your child’s comfort on hot days.
The Plus fabric collection gets its unique appearance from an exclusive, very hard-wearing fabric with a twill effect in a denim look.
- Crash tested to latest (UN R129/03) safety standard
- Patented reclining headrest: The reclining headrest is a patented technology which prevents the child’s head from tipping forward while sleeping. It ensures that the child’s head remains in the safety zone at all times, which is especially important in the event of a side-impact collision.
- Height and automatic width adjustment: The Solution Z i-Fix grows with your child from 3 to 12 years, a long timeframe with lots of growth. Offering 12 positions, the head and shoulder protectors can be adjusted in height with automatic width adjustment to meet the individual space requirements of the child. The smart one-hand operation makes it quick and easy for the parent to adjust.
- Air ventilation system: Provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child even on hot days.
- L.S.P. System Plus: Offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
- ISOFIX: For easy installation and extra stability.
- CYBEX Safety Pads: As part of the headrest they actively guide the head into a safe position during an accident.
- Reclining backrest: Perfectly adjusts to any vehicle seat.
- Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the force
3 comfort fabrics (Autumn Gold, Deep Black, Soho Grey)
7 plus fabrics (Autumn Gold, Deep Black, Soho Grey, Nautical Blue, Mustard Yellow, Khaki green, Mountain Blue.
100 - 150 cm
From approx. 3 up to 12 years
L 405 mm / W 530 mm / H 625 mm
Weight 7.2 kg
i-Fix – What does this mean?
1. The Solution Z i-Fix and Solution S i-Fix car seats have been crash tested to the latest UN R129/03 (i-Size) safety standard— incorporating enhanced testing procedures for side collisions
2. The seats are not i-Size because the size means they do not fit the i-Size seat criteria.
3. Both seats fit the envelope of specific vehicle booster seats ISO/B3: 530mm width
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.