Cybex Cloud Z2 i-Size PLUS Car Seat - Mountain Blue
Out of stock
With this Cybex Cloud Z2 PLUS Car Seat in Mountain Blue you will enjoy all-round flexibility and comfort for you and your child with the Cloud Z2 i-Size. The clever rotation mechanism lets the seat face sideways for effortless entry and exit. A new in-car recline feature allows your child to relax during the journey, for even more comfort on the road. The Cloud Z2 i-Size is also flexible outside your vehicle: The seat can be reclined to a full lie-flat position as part of a travel system with a stroller. The integrated sun canopy offers generous shade inside and outside your car, in any recline position. This infant car seat is truly the perfect companion for every stage of your journey.
The Plus fabric collection gets its unique appearance from an exclusive, very hard-wearing fabric with a twill effect.
EASY BOARDING POSITION
- CYBEX was the first company to introduce a rotation mechanism making it possible to turn infant car seats for easy boarding. The Base Z2 includes this feature, allowing the Cloud Z2 i-Size to swivel towards the car door for effortless entry and exit for your child. When taking a break in your journey the seat can also be turned inward to face a parent, making it easy to share a snack or play a game.
COMFORTABLE SLEEP, WHEREVER YOU GO
- With the Cloud series we developed an ergonomic lieflat position. Building on this innovation the newest Cloud Z2 i-Size can also be placed in a semi-reclined position while in the car. This new feature allows greater comfort for the child without compromising on safety while on the road.
- With the use of adaptors the Cloud Z2 i-Size can be attached to numerous buggies or strollers from CYBEX, gb and other select brands. This allows the infant car seat to become part of a convenient travel system beyond the car, increasing comfort and mobility.
Grows with the child
- The adjustable headrest offers 12 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows. The integrated harness guide makes adjusting intuitive and quick – these safety features can be fitted to your growing child within seconds.
Full sun protection
- The generous sun canopy, made from UPF50+ fabric, primarily protects your child from the sun but can also act as a shield against wind, or even the hustle and bustle of the street. When not in use the canopy can easily be stowed away.
- The Cloud Z2 i-Size features the tried and tested CYBEX Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System for increased protection. The very first impact forces of an accident are reduced by the extended side protector facing the door. Together with the car seat’s flexible shell it reduces impact forces by up to 25%, channeling them away from your child.
A good fit for the smallest of travellers
- The Cloud Z2 i-Size features a removable newborn inlay, which creates a near-flat lying position for newborns. This helps to reduce the risk of the baby’s head tipping forward while asleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems. To make sure your growing infant has enough space, the newborn inlay should be removed once the child is taller than 60 cm.
One base – Two seats
- The Base Z2 is the secure and flexible base unit for the CYBEX Z2 Line Modular System, which offers maximum protection and versatility. The rotation mechanism of the Base Z2 allows the car seat to be turned to the car door for easier entry and exit. The Base Z2 is a long-lasting solution, as it can also be used with a CYBEX Sirona Z2 i-Size for the next age group. Both seats can be reclined while in the car.
• 45 – 87 cm, from birth up to approx. 24 months
• Max. 13 kg
L 645 mm / W 440 mm / H 380 - 600 mm
Infant car seat 4.6 kg
PLEASE NOTE. BASE Z2 IS SOLD SEPERATLEY
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.