Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Car Seat - Deep Black
Out of stock
The Cloud Z is the logical successor to the award-winning Cloud Q concept, and is now 15 % lighter than before. The car seat is equipped with an optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System, which – in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell – significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. To make it easier to get your child in and out of the car, the seat can be swiveled to the door side of the car, thanks to the innovative Base Z rotation mechanism.
- Modular System: Stay flexible – as part of the Z-Line. The Cloud Z i-Size and the Sirona Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride.
- Ergonomic lie-flat position: Offers comfort for babies outside the car. The angle can be adjusted easily with one hand without having to take the child out of the infant car seat.
- 180° Rotating mechanism: Provides a comfortable entry and exit position on the Base Z with less strain on parents’ backs. In addition it makes switching between rearward and exit and entry position easy. The Driving direction control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse in forward-facing use. It ensures the forward-facing position is not used before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall.
- L.S.P. System: Offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
- Integrated XXL foldaway sun canopy: Offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+.
- Height-adjustable headrest: Offers 11 positions for customised adjustment as your child grows. The integrated harness guide makes adjusting intuitive and quick – these safety features can be adjusted to your growing child within seconds.
- Removable newborn inlay: Ensures a near-flat lying position of the infant. This helps to reduce the risk of the baby’s head tipping forward while asleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems. To offer more space as your infant grows, the newborn inlay should be removed once the child is taller than 60 cm.
- Travel System: Can be attached to any buggy or stroller from CYBEX, gb and other select brands, with the help of an adapter. The infant car seat becomes part of a convenient travel system outside the car for added mobility, offering a full travel system solution in one design language.
- Energy-absorbing shell: Safety is the top priority for any CYBEX and gb car seat. The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby.
- Extra wide Y-harness: Offers comfort and safety.
45 - 87 cm
From birth up to approx. 24 months
L 670 mm / B 440 mm / H 380 - 600 mm
Infant car seat 4.8 kg
PLEASE NOTE. BASE Z IS SOLD SEPERATLEY
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
Orders placed before 14.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 14.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 14.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.