Babystyle Prestige 3 Active Chassis 2 in 1 Pram - Barley
Out of stock
The Prestige3 collection is designed to offer a real sense of pride, heritage and status, turning heads as you stroll. As our heritage brand, Prestige is for parents with an obsession for build quality and optimum ride comfort.
The dynamic Active chassis is a beautifully redefined and contemporary take on the Classic Prestige. Coming in grey with black or brown leatherette features, or white with black leatherette.
Built on a lightweight aluminium chassis with all-round suspension, the Active hosts pneumatic rubber tyres with lockable swivel wheels providing a smooth uninterrupted ride for the baby. There is a deep storage basket for those avid shoppers and a new folding mechanism for easy handling.
The pram body is grand, deep and spacious providing excellent room for the baby to develop and stretch. The seat unit is detachable facing either the parent or forwards and has three recline positions.
BabyStyle Prestige 3 Active Swivel Chassis (please make your choice above before you add it to your shopping basket)
BabyStyle Prestige Fabric Pack - Barley - Includes: pram body, pushchair seat unit, parasol, footmuff, changing bag with changing mat and safety mattress.
The Prestige 3 carrycot is solidly built and is suitable for occasional overnight sleeping. There is also a ‘sit-up backrest’ feature. The seat unit is detachable facing either the parent or forwards and has three recline positions.
- Suitable from birth - 3 years approx.
- Rocking carrycot with stabilising feet and a firm shell.
- Suitable for occasional overnight sleeping.
- Adjustable multi-position backrest in the carrycot.
- Removable and washable carrycot liner.
- Ventilated hood.
- Ventilated carrycot base.
- Multi position reclining pushchair seat unit that also lays flat.
- Forward and rear facing pushchair seat unit.
- 5-point safety harness.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Height adjustable handle.
- Large lockable swivel front wheels for all terrain.
- Simple fold.
- Large shopping tray.
- Changing bag - the essential accessory for new parents with a wipe-clean changing mat & nappy bag.
- Footmuff - Adaptable as a cosy sleeping bag, the insulated footmuff provides warmth and protection from the elements.
- Parasol - Flexibly attaching to the chassis, the parasol provides a shielding canopy from sunshine and helps to keep baby cool.
Weights and Dimensions
Weight – 9.6kg
Folded chassis with wheels (L71, W62, H36cm)
Fully open (L105, W62, H76 – 112cm)
Pram-body Inner (W32, D20 – Full recline L72cm)
Seat (W32, D26 – Full recline L85cm)
Handle height (76 – 112cm)
Suitable from birth
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only (Excludes Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle Of Wight).
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
- Deliveries outside UK mainland will be charged £19.95 for a 2 day delivery service regardless of the order value. We will call you to take payment.
Orders placed before 15.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 15.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 15.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.