Joie i-Trillo™ lx High Backed Booster - Shale
2 In Stock
You’ll find every adventure is easygoing with this space-saving booster that packs full features and i-Size security into a sleek and streamlined frame.
Both your kiddo and your mind can rest secure with i-Size safety upgrades like exclusive side impact certification and extra firm ISOSAFE plus belt install.
A quick fit
For the kids who seem to grow overnight, the 10-position headrest adjusts with just one hand to quickly match passengers of varying heights with the perfect fit.
Queue your crew
Lots of littles in tow? Keep them in line with a guaranteed 3-across fit in i-Size vehicles until kiddos reach 135 cm.
- Meets the i-Size ECE R129/03 standard
- Suitable forward facing from 100-150cm, utilizing 3-point vehicle belt with or without ISOSAFE
- Adjustable ISOSAFE connectors lock seat to vehicle anchor points
- High back support holds belt positioning in proper place and provides a comfortable spot for kids to rest their head
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels add extra layers of side impact protection and remove to add extra cabin space
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest accommodates growing kids
- Fits 3 i-Size boosters across the second row of any i-Size vehicle up to 135 cm
- Two cupholders hold drinks and snacks and tuck-away when not in use
- Memory foam cushion in the seat pad
- Lightweight and easily transferrable from vehicle to vehicle
- Well-marked belt guide clears the path for simple and intuitive installation
- Removable, machine washable covers
- Padded arm rests
- Plush knit fabrics
Product size: l 40 x w 48-56 x h 62-83 cm
Product weight: 4.43 kg
Product usage: 100-150 cm
Testing Certification: ECE R129/03
The below delivery times apply to items dispatched from the Precious Little Things store. (Excluding Direct Deliveries) UK Mainland only.
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
- If total order value is Under £50, a standard 'Next Day' delivery is charged.
Orders placed before 14.00 will be sent out on the same day. Any orders placed on or after 14.00 may not be dispatched until the following morning. Any orders placed on Friday after 14.00 will be dispatched Monday morning.
Please note that we are unable to process orders for delivery on weekends or public holidays.
Full Delivery costs below: Please note that the costs and timescales below are for delivery to UK Mainland only.
|Type||Cost||Delivery Timescale (After order has been processed)||Description|
|Next Day.||£4.95||Next working day.||If ordered before 14:00 the item will be processed the same day, dispatched and delivered by DPD Local.|
|FREE (For orders over £50).||FREE||Next working day||
If total order value exceeds £50, then there will be no delivery charge applied. Items ordered before 14:00 that are to be dispatched from the Precious Little things Store will be processed the same day and delivered by DPD Local.
|FREE||Direct Delivery (Delivery timescale displayed on individual product)||If the order contains items that are to be delivered directly from the manufacturer then these will be sent seperately and we aim to deliver these item(s) to you with the timescale quoted in (brackets).|
Lead Times: Please note, if a multi-item order has different delivery timescales, the fulfilment time for the full order will be the longest timescale. All orders to be dispatched from our store are consolidated into one consignment before delivery to ensure the above delivery times can be adhered to.
Please fully inspect all items received and report all faults and package/product damage within 48-72 hours of receiving the items. This will allow us to resolve any issues quickly and more effectively.